Here at ISI, developing, deploying, and supporting innovative video solutions for our customers requires top-of-the-line industry professionals, and we're always looking for talented individuals who want to join our team. The links below contain descriptions of our current open positions in Microsoft Word format. If any interest you, please submit an inquiry to email@example.com, making sure your resume and cover letter (if separate) are attached in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Finance Director - Memphis, TN
The Finance Director is responsible for all accounting and financial reporting functions of an approximately $20M business. The Finance Director is a key role in the company with the ability to understand pricing projects, being proactive with banking and vendor relationships. Will lead a team of 3 staff and serve as a key partner to other functional areas.
• 5+ years accounting experience, preferably in private industry
• Experience pricing services, jobs, installations, etc.
• Experience managing relationships with hundreds of vendors
• Microsoft Office competency and additional knowledge of accounting software packages; experience with transition to new, updated systems with minimal downtime and disruption
• Background in technology services business including service/maintenance contracts
• CPA certification
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee all accounting functions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statement reporting, cost accounting, purchasing, etc. plus managing relationship with third party CPA firm
• Oversee all year end processes including financial reporting, Form 1099 preparation, financial audit schedules, etc.
• Maintain timekeeping as needed for cost accounting
• Maintain vendor relationships including negotiating pricing, terms, and lines of credit
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, email) with Senior Management, peers, team members, customers, vendors
• Ability to work with minimal supervision within a team environment
• Ability to problem solve and project manage complex activities
• Proactive thinker – streamlining processes before issues arise
Education and/or Training
• College degree in Accounting
• CPA preferred
• MBA is a plus
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief cover letter and resume attached.